Cleaning up a car is not an easy task. You need to vacuum the dust, debris and liquid mess on the car seats and car mats. Some sections of the car are difficult to reach which only makes the process more tedious. However, with best car vacuum, you can leave your car spotless clean in a few minutes.
There are hundreds of car vacuum cleaners in the market, and this can get a bit confusing trying to select the best fit for you. Fortunately, we have made it easier for you. With our informative review, you can settle for the 10 best car vacuum cleaners of 2018.
Best Car Vacuum FAQ
1. What Is a Car Vacuum?
A car vacuum is an electronic cleaning device that uses vacuum to clean up debris, dust, and liquids from a car.
2. What Does a Car Vacuum Do?
Regular use of a car will result in dust, liquid spillage, and debris accumulation. Car vacuums are designed to address this challenge. They suck up any dirt on the car leaving your car clean and fresh. They can also function as blowers and brushes. Blowers force air which pushes out dirt from the vehicle while brushes clean up the surface before it is vacuumed.
3. How Does a Car Vacuum Work?
Car vacuums work differently. The basic model car vacuum has a motor, which rotates to create a vacuum. The vacuum created sucks dirt through an elongated hose. The sucked dirt is stored in a dust cup until when full then it is emptied into a bin. The air used in sucking is filtered and then reused again.
4. Where Can I Buy the Best Car Vacuum?
Car vacuums are found on most shelves of retail and hardware stores across the country. However, to avoid shopping inconveniences, use Amazon. They have numerous car vacuums all which when purchased are delivered right to your doorstep.
How We Reviewed
When shopping for products online, getting one that fits your tastes and preferences can be challenging. In car cleaning, most reviews lack proper and comprehensive information about the best car vacuum. We took it upon ourselves to research deeply about car vacuums and come up with an informative review article. Our focus was on the features, pros and cons, and price of the best car vacuums.
Overall Price Range of This Product
Car vacuums have different price tags. The most affordable car vacuums range between $ and $$ while more expensive car vacuums are priced above $$$. Such a difference is attributable to the materials used, suction power, size, portability, noise, and extensions. A higher priced car vacuum will have strong suction power, numerous extensions, produce little noise and handle stubborn dirt easily.
- Cleans vehicle dust, dirt and debris
- Pivoting nose has 10 settings for maximum flexibility
- 12V adapter fits into a Cigarette lighter Socket
Black and Decker have a reputation for developing powerful and reliable cleaning appliances, and the BDH1200PVAV is no different. It is the best car vacuum among its class regarding reliability. It uses powerful 20-volt lithium batteries to keep the motor running continuously and ensure it sucks all debris from your car.
The vacuum’s handle on the other is ergonomically designed to ease handling while the nozzle rotates over 180 ⁰ to ensure you also clean the difficult to reach places.
- Portable, lightweight handheld vacuum for home, car or garage; weighs less than 5 pounds
- Motorized brush with on/off switch for thorough cleaning of carpets, Integrated filter with easy to empty dust...
- 20-foot cord gives extended reach to clean an entire room, set of stairs or a vehicle in the driveway
Eureka EasyClean lives up to its name. It is the best car vacuum with a wide mouth. The 6-inch wide nozzle works well on floor mats, seats and window panels. It also uses the riser visor system to work on vertical surfaces as easily as it does on horizontal surfaces.
Two motors control it; one that sucks the dirt while the other one powers a brush that effectively cleans all dirt. Coupled with a 20-foot power cable, it increases your mobility and suction power when vacuuming.
- Picks up wet and dry debris; frequency: 60Hz. Able to clean up both solids and liquids polypropylene tank holds 2.5...
- 2.5 gallon storage tank and 2 horsepower motor with an auto shut-off to prevent overflow
- Includes 6-Foot hose and 10-foot cord. Cannot plug into the car
The Armor All is the best car vacuum for shop-vacs that handle heavy-duty cleaning. It contains a 6-foot hose that sucks debris and liquid mess and stores it in the 2.5-gallon bucket. Once the bucket is full, the machine shuts off.
Another important feature is the extra motor that can be used to power a blower or brush. This ensures you can work on stubborn parts of the car with ease.
- Cord-free. Hassle-free. No cord to unravel, plug in, drag around and restrict your reach. You can quickly and easily...
- Tools included: mini motorized tool, combination tool, crevice tool. Dyson V7 Trigger vacuums provide up to 30 minutes...
- Powered by Dyson digital motor V7. The most powerful handheld vacuum. With fade-free lithium-ion batteries, suction...
Dyson V7 is the best car vacuum for stubborn debris. The Dyson V7 motor is powered by fade-free lithium batteries which keep the suction power strong and constant. In max power mode, it produces over 100 air watts that can suck up as small as 0.5microns of particles.
Another outstanding feature is the hygienic dirt injector that pushes out all debris from the dust cup with only one push.
- Lightweight, handheld vacuum cleaner with powerful 4 amp motor
- Curved carrying handle with power switch on the end; 18-foot power cord
- Easy-empty dust cup; Multi-Level filtration reduces household allergens
The Bissell Cleanview Deluxe Corded Handheld Vacuum allows you to work while monitoring the amount of debris it sucks. The transparent dirt cup shows the amount of waste stored and indicates when to empty.
The lightweight car vacuum is packaged with several nozzles like the hose, crevice tool, dusting brush, and the wide-mouth tool. This ensures you work on all surfaces of your car efficiently and effectively. It is the best car vacuum for beginners.
The BDH2010LP is the trademark of lightweight and compact designs. It weighs less than 3.85 lbs and can occupy small spaces in the car, garage, or house. Black and Decker developed this car vacuum for people who want to clean up light wet and dry debris on seats, windows, and light floors.
- Vacuum with heavy-duty 560 watt, 120V motor; ETL approved
- Professional in-line air flow design
- 12 foot power cord with top mounted on/off switch
The Carrand AutoSpa 94005AS Bagless vacuum has a superior airflow system. It increases airflow by over 40% which makes it very suitable for brushing electronic devices and vacuuming stubborn debris. It ranks as the best car vacuum in airflow efficiency. Its nozzle swivel also rotates 360⁰ ensuring it reaches tight spaces and improves on your work ability.
- PICK UP AND GO: this hand vac packs power and portability - all under 4 pounds.
- CORDED POWER: 15 feet of cord = taking on every kind of mess with the power of an upright
- GREAT FOR PET HAIR AND CAR CLEANING: The lightweight and portable design is great for vacuuming pet hair or cleaning...
The stylish red Dirt Devil Scorpion Quick Flip Corded Hand Vacuum is for car lovers who want a vacuum that will do the job at the most efficient price. Dirt Devil has a 16-foot power cord and a 2.5-foot hose that ensures all spaces within the car are clean. Also, it runs on 7amps, which is more than enough to suck most types of debris. It is the best car vacuum in the best value category.
- Lithium Ion for long battery life and outstanding performance. Always ready - holds a charge for up to 18 months
- Long life, Lightweight, and no memory effect.Suction Power-15.2 AW; Dustbowl Capacity: 20.6 oz.
- Smart Charge Technology uses up to 50% less energy,air Watts: 15.2 Watts, Voltage: 16V MAX
This car vacuum takes the title of the lightest handheld vacuum. It weighs less than 2.5lbs, but it can handle most types of dry debris. Its notable features are a 20oz translucent dirt cup that is sufficient to store a moderate amount of debris and a powerful motor. Experts rank it as the best car vacuum for light usage.
- CLEAN YOUR CAR LIKE A PRO - Save time and money and get professional results yourself every time
- STRONG SUCTION - The car vacuum's powerful 106w motor and strong metal turbine leave nothing behind
- EXTENDED REACH CAPABILITY - Reach every spot with the 16ft long power cord, elastic hose and nozzle set
This car vacuum can handle virtually any debris. It has a strong suction capacity of over 4000PA in which most debris suction requirements fall under. A 16-meter cord and extra extensions enable you to move around the car and reach tight spaces which might have been left out for long. It ranked as the best car vacuum according to its suction power versus the amount of debris sucked.
If you are like the majority of the people, you spend much time in your car. This often accumulates much dirt on the car. Keeping a car clean is important but it needs careful attention and the use of the right cleaning materials, and this is where the best car vacuum cleaner comes in place.
According to our research, the best car vacuum of 2018 is the Carrand AutoSpa 94005AS Bag less Auto-Vac Hand-Held Vacuum. It has sufficient suction power, a long hose and power cord, numerous free accessories and comes at an affordable price. However, most customers lamented about its bulky design which was not very appealing.